The Apostle Paul was a man of great confidence in the Lord. He believed God's Word and his faith strengthen others. Paul's confidence during this tumultuous journey is another testimony of his faithfulness to Christ and his assurance that God would fulfill His plan for his life.
1. The Progress before the Storm (vv. 1-8)
2. The Prediction about the Storm (vv. 9-12)
3. The Proclamation during the Storm (vv. 13-26)
4. The Panic during the Storm (vv. 27-32)
5. The Preservation in the Storm (vv. 33-38)
6. The Protection after the Storm (vv. 39-44)